Happy 1st Day Of November, Folks!
I do believe the Charlie Brown Christmas Pandora station will be heard throughout my house today. Yippee!
Even though I'm glad to say adios to Halloween, I just thought I'd finish the week out with a BEST OF of last night. I know it's not style-related, but hey, it's my blog and I'll do what I want.
>>>Still link up your style posts so we can all take a look!<<<
And now for the link up....Want to Join??? Here are my requests:
1. Link up ANY and ALL style-related posts....these can be curated fashion posts, outfit posts, etc.
2. Please be a follower of The Mrs. & The Momma in some way.
3. Grab a button or link back to my blog somewhere in your post so that your readers get to what you're referring and because it's nice manners.
4. Link up your post with your blog name, not your post title.
5. If you'd like to be a host of The BEST OF link up, please email me .
These pictures are gorgeous, Kristen...you're making me really want to learn how to actually use my camera. All of your kids are adorable in their costumes!!ReplyDelete
How cute are those kids costume! Great post!ReplyDelete
Cute pictures, looks like you had a great time!ReplyDelete
blue hue wonderland
Great pics! Your kids are adorable!!ReplyDelete
Cute! My daughter was Doc McStuffins this year, too!ReplyDelete
Cute pictures of your kids in costume. Mine decided she was too old to trick or treat this year. :-(ReplyDelete
they look super adorable!!ReplyDelete
We definitely listened to our Christmas playlist while I sipped out of my red Starbucks cup on Friday :) I'll hold off on decorating for a few more weeks but nobody has to know what happens within the confines of my car!ReplyDelete