Quick Tip: I set up this gift guide image to be shoppable, so all you have to do is just click on the + sign next to the product and viola, you'll be taken straight to the online store at which it's sold. This week is the ideal time top shop for the holidays...several of the below gifts are already significantly discounted. Happy Shopping!!!!!
This past weekend, after getting back from the wedding we shot in west Texas...we attempted Christmas pictures of our own. I can't tell you exactly how many family sessions I've had over the past two month, but I know for sure there has been a lot...mainly of families with young children. We seem to be able to get the shot, most everyone smiles, looks happy, etc. So you'd think getting a few pictures of my own kids would be a piece of cake right? Well most years I've ended up yelling at my mom (or dad) and gone straight looney-tunes...so I figured this year, we'd just attempt the kids (no parents) to keep
our my sanity in check. And you know what?....It wasn't that bad. I'll do a big reveal here after our Christmas cards go out (I'm weird like that), but here are a few Christmas pictures from years past.
// 2013 //
// 2012 //
// 2011 //
- That I'd make it to a place to air up my flat tire when another place I had barely made it to had an out-of-order sign on their air pump. (I did make it.)
- That we'd have the holy spirit present in our home...and for harmony. (Bickering has become prevalent as of late)
- In thanks for my family and friends who make my life so wonderful.
- To keep my children safe when they're not with me.
- For Blake to have peace and productivity in his work.
- In thanks for answering my prayers.
- Asking for help in preparation with a wedding I'm shooting this weekend.
- That I'm enough.
P.S. Have you ever read that quote about happy marriages are the result of the union of two forgivers...or something like that? I found this little info-graphic that I thought was really neat, and since we're talking about forgiveness today...