This weekend, we're taking the big girls (Tyler Bree & Riley) to Texas Tech's homecoming game and I'm am SO looking forward to it! Not only have we not been to Lubbock in a couple of years, but this will be a nice little getaway with just our two oldest kids. I'm already planning where I want to go eat...that's my main concern when we visit Lubbock...what old favorites are we going to visit? There are SO many great places there to chow down!
So since college football is on my mind this week, I thought I'd do a little BEST OF for my Alma Mater...GameDay Style! Texas Tech's colors are red and black (Go Raiders), so you'd think putting together a sprited game day outfit would be a piece of cake, right? Well, we'll see about that...TBD.
On a side note, for those of you who attend (attended) college football games,
Do you get a little dressy in school colors or simply wear logo apparel to show your support?
1. Link up ANY and ALL style-related posts....these can be curated fashion posts, outfit posts, etc.
2. Please be a follower of The Mrs. & The Momma in some way.
3. Grab a button or link back to my blog somewhere in your post so that your readers get to what you're referring and because it's nice manners.
4. Link up your post with your blog name, not your post title.
5. If you'd like to be a host of The BEST OF link up, please email me .