I know I said this week that I was going to take the opportunity to work on getting out of my writing funk, but I have writers block (go figure) and I really like lists...so.
1. I am a total goof ball embarrassment of a momma. Why, you ask? Because tonight instead of doing the dishes, working on blog stuff, getting school stuff ready for my girls, or anything else productive...I instead made up back to school themed lyrics to Blurred Lines....aaaaaaand downloaded the instrumental version to boot. I have a firm commitment from my husband to do the "hey, hey, hey" (we'll see). Now I just need some back up singers. If I ever get brave enough to actually post the video, you'll be first to know.
My daughters are gonna be mortified! Yesssss!!!!
2. Back to school time is one of those seasons when I have so much to do that I just do nothing. (See no.1 above) And part of that doing nothing involves Pinterest. Remember my post about Pinterest killing creativity? Well, it sure does serve it purpose for making me laugh. I could look at those memes all. day. long.
One of my favorites as of late...makes me giggle every time!
3. I STILL haven't gotten around to writing my end of breastfeeding post. By the way, if anyone cares, I stopped about 3.5 months ago. Not that it's critical that I write the post, but I didn't record my feelings and memories anywhere else, so I'm afraid if I don't do it soon, I'll forget. And I don't want to forget. He was my last one! Some one hold me accountable for heavens sake!
4. Question: I'm curious...if you could only buy one thing for your fall/winter wardrobe, what would/will it be? Being on a tight budget, I'm having to seriously consider all of my purchases. I haven't really bought any cool-weather clothes, but when I do, I want to make them count!
5. All right, that's all I've got. If you have any random questions for me or things you'd like me to talk about more, leave them in the comments...I'll answer them in a post next week or email you. This could be fun!