Hey, hey it's Friday!!!!
This week's BEST OF Friday Style spotlights the leather trend! This trend came on the scene a couple of seasons back, but I think just now, people are jumping on board with the early adopters. It's one of those trends that we have to change the way "leather" was ingrained in our style minds. I just love being able to mix the tougher fabrics with more girlie or casual ones, such as pairing a leather pencil skirt with a frilly top or even a t-shirt.
If you're on the fence about this trend, jump on off it girl!
Here's the BEST OF Black Pencil Skirts I've found around...all under $70!!! This can definitely be one of those investment pieces that's worth it because this trend will stay around for a while...but it doesn't have to be. Heck, check out that $17 one below...even if you get a few wears out of it, you could call it good!
The ASOS one is my favorite...I think it just might be on my "if I could only buy one thing this fall" list!
1. Link up ANY and ALL style-related posts....these can be curated fashion posts, outfit posts, etc.
2. Please be a follower of The Mrs. & The Momma
3. Grab a button or link to my blog somewhere in your post.
4. Link up your post with your blog name, not your post title.
5. If you'd like to be a host of The BEST OF link up, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org