Hey friends...Happy Friday!!!
This week, I wanted to change it up a little bit with the BEST OF...and rather than feature my favorites of a certain style/trend, I decided to spotlight hair...Platinum Hair, that is. Obviously, I'm a fan of it. I mean, I've had more hair styles and colors than I can even count, but my all-time favorite has been platinum...which is why I've stuck with it this long. (Btw, my hair dresser is just waiting for me to come in and be like...Okay, I'm ready to go chocolate brown....which just FYI, does NOT suit me well.)
Going platinum is a lifestyle decision. It's not like getting highlights or touching up a darker color every 8 weeks...it's full-out maintenance every single day, whether that involves deep conditioning, special shampooing, heat protection, root touch-ups at the salon, or trying to make your wash last more than 2 days (oily hair girl right here!).
All four of these ladies do platinum with perfection...it's not brassy, they style it to suit their personality, and most importantly, they don't resemble Playmates (which is a risk you take with platinum....only kinda kidding).
1. Link up ANY and ALL style-related posts....these can be curated fashion posts, outfit posts, etc.
2. Please be a follower of The Mrs. & The Momma in some way.
3. Grab a button or link back to my blog somewhere in your post so that your readers get to what you're referring and because it's nice manners.
4. Link up your post with your blog name, not your post title.
5. If you'd like to be a host of The BEST OF link up, please email me .