|shirt: Cabi, cardi: Nordstroms Rack, skirt and belt: Gap, shoes and watch: Michael Kors|
Since today is the one week countdown until Christmas, I thought I'd make a little countdown list of my thoughts of this upcoming week.
1. I'm not done shopping yet.
3. I'm slightly getting tired of Christmas music...except of course for the Michael Buble Holiday Pandora station.
4. I love his version of "All I Want For Christmas"...it rivals Mariah's.
5. I get excited to see the UPS man everyday because I've forgotten what I bought people and it's a surprise to me too!
6. I would really like to volunteer this week somewhere...such as Brown Santa or Coats for Kids.
7. I wish it were cold enough to warrant a fire in my fire place. Nothing says Christmas like a cozy fire.
8. I told myself that it's okay to eat my weight in sweets this week because of my plan to start back my healthy eating habits on December 26....totally reasonable, right?
9. I've had an itch to watch "Home Alone" recently...but I'm pretty sure it would scare my kids. "Guys, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish! You better come out and stop me!"
10. I'm really excited to see/hear how our children bearing their testimonies of Jesus on Christmas Eve has changed (grown) since last year. We began the family tradition of a family testimony meeting centered on Christ every Christmas Eve right before the kids go to bed.