1. Link up ANY and ALL style-related posts....these can be curated fashion posts, outfit posts, etc.
2. Please be a follower of The Mrs. & The Momma in some way.
3. Grab a button or link back to my blog somewhere in your post so that your readers get to what you're referring and because it's nice manners.
4. Link up your post with your blog name, not your post title.
5. If you'd like to be a host of The BEST OF link up, please email me .
I think it is chic if done right! I am loving the leather sleeve jacket you posted!ReplyDelete
Ashley | Raspberry Glow
Honestly, I *like* Buffalo Plaid ...in pictures. But I just can't seem to wear it. For example, I have a short dress in BP and I haven't put it on this year, even if it is totally trending. I don't know, lumberjack plaid is not the most flattering of fabrics. I know the 90s are in, but there is a reason they ended!ReplyDelete
Thnx for hosting. Pretty new and found your blog via Ann's BluehueWonderland. Am following now plz follow back. Merry Christmas, Sabina Styleblog Only in FrankfurtReplyDelete
I like buffalo plaid - done in a chic way. I love that it evokes warmth and coziness. Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete
Definitely Chic for the visual effect it provides!ReplyDelete
Ok, I want that beanie! So cute!ReplyDelete
I have an entire pinterest board dedicated to plaid! I'm a fan. http://www.pinterest.com/momtrends/mad-for-plaid/ReplyDelete