If you saw my post on Wednesday about graphic sweaters, you'll know I kinda have a thing for the cute and quirky "jumpers", as the British call them. What I like best, besides the endless possibilities of graphics, is the many ways they can be styled. Just look at these four ladies below...layered or worn alone, graphic sweaters are anything but boring!
1. Link up ANY and ALL style-related posts....these can be curated fashion posts, outfit posts, etc.
2. Please be a follower of The Mrs. & The Momma in some way
AND of my cohost Megan of Fashionista Momma!
3. Grab a button or link back to my blog somewhere in your post so that your readers get to what you're referring and because it's nice manners.
4. Link up your post with your blog name, not your post title.
5. If you'd like to be a host of The BEST OF link up, please email me .
ahhh thank you love, I am honored to have made the cut!! love you!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the link up. I just found out about your blog today :) and will certainly be coming back for more.. I have seen so much of the graphic printed tees and sweater lately, havent gotten sucked into this trend yet, but if it sustains may be then i will get one for me.. :)ReplyDelete
I love graphic sweaters!!!!!!!!!! And that they are called jumpers!ReplyDelete