It's been a while since I did a 'week in pics'...let's catch up, shall we?
1. I wish I had the "before" of this (black) lamp...I got it at a garage sale from a home stager. I think it needs a new shade now to match the turquoise.
2. Husband's old antlers I've finally conceded to put up in the house.
3. Not without a paint job, however.
1. This boy. Big crocodile tears when I took my iPhone away from him. Doesn't he know Momma can't take pictures of him when it's in his mouth?
2. Lunch picnic in the living room watching some PBS.
3. I caught my older girls having "quiet" time in preparation for their naps the other day....who are these kids?
4. Cinnamon Bun Popcorn from Our Best Bites. I think I've gushed about this legal version of crack before. Make this NOW and don't worry about the immediate guilt after finishing it off before the day is over....it's way too good to feel guilty over.
1. Patriotic strawberries made by my girls.
2. Hand and foot American Flag craft...we forgot to hang this up on the 4th, so it's now on our front gate to show just how much we love our country. :)
3. Anthropologie hat model....I think it's my next career. During this particular visit there, I got irritated about how much good stuff they had and how little money I had with which to buy all the good stuff....so I walked out (without the hat, of course).
4. My sister-in-law's bridesmaid gift. Each bridesmaid got to pick out which style in "smoky quartz" she wanted. I can't wait to wear them!
Happy Weekend to y'all!