|jacket (similar): Bebe, shirt (similar): Target, skirt (similar): H&M, shoes (similar): BR, broach: vintage (grandmother's), glasses (similar): Chanel, bracelet: Charming Charlie|
1. I know I'm technically jumping the gun a bit, but I'm gonna go ahead and declare summertime here in good ol' central Texas. We've had a pleasantly mild Spring (this time last year was already hot as Hades), so I can't ask for much more weather-wise.
2. I'm still loving this skirt I got from Kendi at the TxSC swap. My favorite are the pockets, however, I find myself fumbling for them in all that material!
3. I really want this new pair of glasses...but can I wait until my birthday in July? THAT is the question.
4. Planning my baby's first birthday party is bittersweet. It will be my last child to ever turn one (sniff, tear), so I feel the need to make it really memorable. (I'll make it up to my daughters later in life.) I've been pinning the heck out of those cute baby party ideas....people are so dang talented!
5. Since we just went on our big trip for the year, we don't have a whole lot planned for this summer, except for a trip to Schlitterbahn and possibly the beach. I need some good summer ideas that don't involve having a nervous breakdown from trying to keep four kids alive and accounted for at the pool. Actually, I plan to just buoy up the four of them with any and all flotation devices I can find.
(That mental picture makes me chuckle.)
What are you plans for summer? Pool time all the time? Mini excursions? Stay-cations?