My mind right now is a vortex of "what to pack" scenarios. I'm pretty sure I'll just end up taking my entire wardrobe, all of my jewelry, any and all open-toed shoes....and hopefully I'll remember my kids and husband.
As for the beach essentials, I have those down pat. These are my High 5 Must Haves for a Beach Trip...in no particular order. Okay, actually they're in definite priority order. (Seriously, raise your hand if you can live without sunnies? Not I.)
1. Large sunnies...need I say more? Michael Kors
2. Straw sun hat. The logistics of how to pack this are uncertain...suggestions? Nordstroms
3. Sandals to go from day to evening Dolce Vita
4. Silk scarf for those windy beach days. Forever 21 Keiko has a great tutorial here on tying a head scarf.
5. Maxi dress that doubles as a cover up...this, too, can take you from beach to elsewhere. ASOS
What are some of your tropical paradise must-haves?
(this is critical information I NEED to know, so don't hold out on me!)
Post a Comment