1. I am thankful for my mother taking my girls (and me) to see Sesame Street Live. My youngest one just about lost her mind when the characters first came out on stage...she was so excited!
2. I am thankful for my husband blow-drying my hair when I was too weak to do it myself after having the stomach bug last weekend.
3. I am thankful for best friends who truly know who I am, without any self-explanation or excuses necessary.
4. I am thankful for my son. He is an absolute angel. I want him to stop growing right now and stay this age forever.
5. I am thankful for motherhood, and all the joys, frustration, heartache, tiredness, laughter, and meaning it brings to my life.
I am going to make an effort to be more thankful in my life for all of my wonderful blessings and recongnize them as such. With our busy life, I need to make slowing down and enjoying the little moments a daily priority for our family.
Post a Comment