1. Color-stay lipstick is NO JOKE. The older two had their dance competition make-up lesson the other night and my kid was the guinea pig. That stuff stayed on her lips for three days! And it was completely out of the question to ask her to remove it with a make-up wipe....so we were the parents out in public with the "Toddlers and Tiaras" wannabe.
2. I want a new dog. That's pretty much the story of my life. This darling is the sweetest thing, and I could love on her all day long. My husband says no way, but I think all of my begging is wearing him down.
3. My youngest girl is fearless. Every time she makes this face, I know she's about to do something to make my heart stop.
4. I love watching my daddy with my children. Each one of them have him wrapped around their little finger.
5. I am so very much babying my little boy, but I am not sorry for it one bit. You'll be happy to know, however, that he is now actually getting baby food. I think this might have been his first time in a swing, but I'm not sure, as my MIL and mother treat him like a regular 9 month old and do things with him that I don't know about (like feeding him Cherrios). What are they thinking? Don't they know he's my baby!?!
I feel sorry for my future daughter-in-law. Poor girl...she won't ever have a chance.
Post a Comment